This is an easy, fun, and pretty idea if you are hosting a party or gathering!
- 1 or 2 French baguette loaves (Pre-sliced if you want to make it easy)
- Muenster Cheese
- Havarti Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese (Pre-sliced “log” if possible)
- Brie Cheese
- Apricot Jam
- Balsamic Honey Dressing
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Thyme
- Fresh Mint
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Toast bread slices for 6-8 minutes in the over (or until golden brown)
- Combine fruits, dressings, cheeses, and herbs (suggestions below)
- Plate your beautiful creations, and ENJOY!
MAKE IT YOUR OWN (Combo ideas):
- Prosciutto + Mozzarella + Tomato + Balsamic Honey Dressing + Basil
- Mozzarella + Tomato + Balsamic Honey Dressing + Basil
- Brie + Strawberries + Blackberries + Honey
- Havarti + Apple + Strawberries + Blueberries + Honey + Mint
- Muenster + Apple + Blackberries + Thyme + Honey
- Apricot Jam + Havarti + Strawberries + Blueberries + Mint
As we prepare and enjoy this food, I pray that our hearts – along with the hearts of those we make meals for – are filled with gratitude, and that our lips are filled with praise.
So, whether you eat or drink,
or whatever you do,
do all to the glory of God.
– 1 Corinthians 10:31